International Relations Office
International students- Admission
Dear International Students,
The information below is with regard to the accommodation in the University campus for the following categories of students:
- 1st-year non – EU full-time self-sponsored students
- 1st – year Scholarship-holders*
- ERASMUS+ Incoming Students
- Romani de pretutindeni
TUCN offers the following conditions:
- 2-people room (600 RON/month/ person, plus 25 RON/month/ person for the first month);
- 4-people room (300 RON/month/person, plus 25 RON/month/ person for the first month);
- one bathroom per room;
- one kitchen per floor;
- one library on the first floor;
- free Internet access in every room provided that one provides their own devices;
- Sports field.
RON is the Romanian currency.
The online application for accommodation is valid provided that your file submitted at ORI TUCN is COMPLETE.
Failure to provide all the required papers may lead to failure to obtain a place in the university campus.
Scholarship-holders* (This refers to the categories mentioned here ONLY) have a 4-people room accommodation supported by the government. Other dorm conditions are self-sponsored.
Romanii de pretutindeni beneficiaza de cazare subventionata de Statul Roman in regim de 4 persoane in camera. Alte conditii de cazare sunt contra cost.
The dorms shall be assigned according to the rules expressed in the notes below:
Note 1: The 2-people rooms are subject to availability. Most students will stay in 4-people rooms.
Note 2: Access in the dorms is available starting with the end of September. Should you arrive earlier you may need to book accommodation on your own.
Note 3: Dorms shall be assigned per faculty.
ERASMUS+ Incoming Students
Be advised that all accepted Erasmus+ students are granted accommodation in the university campus.
All students are required to follow these steps within the first two days from their arrival:
1. Sign a contract with the dorm administrator;
2. Visit IRO (office hours available here) and bring the original documents required and the Certificate of Arrival with you.;
3. Contact your Erasmus+ coordinator to establish the details concerning your studies.
For any other details please visit the page Useful Information.
Cluj-Napoca, str. Memorandumului, nr. 28, tel: +40-264 -202595, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Biroul Relatii Internationale