International Relations Office
International Relations Office (IRO) is an organizational structure of the university whose goals are:
- To develop academic international cooperation relations and scientific research with partner universities, governmental and nongovernmental organizations, centers of research as well as international companies and foundations;
- To facilitate efficient teaching staff and students exchange between universities at institutional level;
- To increase the high reputation of the engineering school in Cluj by widely disseminating its excellent results along the years;
- To attract a large number of foreign students in the training programs organized by the university.
The development of the international cooperation is promoted through:
- establishing partnerships with universities, economic organizations, foreign governmental and private agencies, which can offer our teaching staff and students research, teaching and practice opportunities as well as study materials;
- affiliations to academic organizations and/or international scientific societies;
- informing teaching staff, research staff and students about international cooperation opportunities at academic level and about scientific research opportunities;
- organizing student and teaching staff exchanges as part of ongoing international cooperation programs;
- taking part in international academic and scientific events.