According to the TUCN Administration Council from 21.04.2015, the fees for non-EU international students, starting with 2015-2016, are the following:
|Field of study||Bachelor/Master(Euro/month)||PhD(Euro/month)|
|Technical (CN and BM)
Mathematics and Applied mathematics (BM)
|Socio-humanistic and economics studies (BM)||220||240|
|Arts (BM )||420||440|
|Preparatory year of Romanian Language (CN)||270||270|
* Other fees are available in the Tax Regulation of the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, which is submitted to change yearly
* More information about some of these fees available here. Other fees are available here
CN = Cluj-Napoca
BM = Baia Mare
- The tuition fees cover the entire period of studies (including practice) foreseen in the curricula, at the beginning of each academic year, until the 15th of October (or at arrival for new incoming students).
- The tuition fees for the undergraduate level and masters level must cover a period of nine months.
- The tuition fees for the PhD studies must cover an entire calendar year (twelve months).
- The accommodation and meals are not included in the tuition fees.
- Other fees are available in the Tax Regulation of the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, which is submitted to change yearly.
In 2012, The University of Baia Mare united with the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, and became The North University Centre of Baia Mare.
Distance between Cluj-Napoca and Baia Mare: http://e-distance.com/Cluj-Napoca/Baia-Mare
When coming to register with the International Relations Office of the university, the applicant must submit the bank receipt covering the entire amount representing the tuition fees.
** Enrolled students must pay the tuition fee in the beginning of each academic year. Failure to do so may lead to expulsion.
The payment deadline is the 15th of October every year. The penalty is 0.1% for each day of delay.
The procedures and methodology documents are available at each faculty and on the “IRO Documents” page.
BANCA COMERCIALA ROMANA CLUJ-NAPOCA
Adress: No 10-12, George Baritiu Street
IBAN RO32 RNCB 0106 0266 0155 0227
Bank Sorting 300131007
Account holder: Universitatea Tehnica din Cluj-Napoca | Memorandumului Street, No. 28, Cluj-Napoca