STUDY VISA EXTENSION FOR NON-EUROPEAN CITIZENS
Issuing institution: Cluj County Immigration Service (CCIS) of the General Inspectorate for Immigration (GII)
Contact details for the Immigration Bureau of the Cluj County and timetable are available on GII’s website
In order to obtain a registration number the application may be submitted online at this link by following the instructions. The required documents shall then be submitted directly at Cluj County Immigration Service on the date set as a result of the online registration process.
- Submitting applications: Monday to Friday from 10:00- 12:00
- Issuing documents : Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 14:00- 16:30, Wednesday from 14:00- 18:30
Documents required from the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca:
- Letter of Acceptance or MENCS Order in copy - available upon request at the International Relations Office.
- Certificate issued by the International Relations Office, including the following data: citizenship, the financial conditions of the enrollment according to the Letter of Acceptance or MENCS Order, study cycle, year of study, length of studies, and the final academic year of studies.
- Residence document (original and copy) – in case you are living in the university campus this can be obtained from the dorm administrator.
Any change that may occur in your official residence status in Romania must be reported to CCIS and to IRO.
Further information is available