Cooperation programs with Nordic countries
On the basis of the Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of Romania and the Governments of Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, for the implementation of the European Economic Area (EEA) Financial Mechanism 2009 - 2014, the following was launched: Call for Proposals for 2014 for the Scholarship Program and inter-institutional cooperation in higher education.
The purpose of the program
- Helping students from any study cycle and staff from Romanian universities to achieve transnational mobility in Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland (donor states).
- supporting mobility in Romania of students and staff from higher education institutions in the three countries.
- supporting collaborative projects between Romanian universities and donor states in order to strengthen the academic cooperation relations between countries.
Types of funded projects
- Preparatory Visits (call for Measure 1 was launched in July 2013 and is still open under rolling deadline). Information here
- Mobility projects (students, teaching and non-teaching staff from Universities). Information here
- Interinstitutional cooperation projects. Information here