Short presentation of the university
- 1920 - The Industrial College was founded in Cluj-Napoca.
- 1922 - The Industrial College becomes College for Technical Conductors.
- 1937 - The College for Technical Conductors becomes the Electromechanical College.
- 1953 - Cluj Polytechnic Institute with three faculties.
- 1992 - The Polytechnic Institute was renamed to the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca and the three existing faculties at that time were restructured into seven faculties and one college.
- 1998 - The structure of the Technical University was completed with the Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning.
- Today, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca is a leading higher education institute in Transylvania region in the technical field, and one of the most important in Romania.
- Civil Eng. Profile
- Electrical Profile
- Mechanical Profile
Contact information :
- Erasmus+ Office- jur. Andreea Popa
Nr. 28, Memorandumului Street, 400114-RO, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Fax: +40 264 591690
- Erasmus departmental coordinators
Accommodation for staff mobility is available at the universitys hotel within the swimming complex Politehnica, with the following prices:
- Standard double room
- 75 RON - for single use
- 125 RON - for 2 people
- Small double room
- 70 RON - for single use
- 105 RON - for 2 people
- Single room
- 65 RON
Please use the above mentioned contact information at least two weeks prior to your arrival in order to express your will to book a room. Otherwise, there are chances you might not find available rooms at the time of your arrival.
More information here.