* January 15, 2024 – March 29, 2024 - STEP 1 - online application on the bri.utcluj.ro website, collection of admission applications at BRI level, dialogue with candidates to fill in missing, incomplete or incorrect documents in applications.
* April 1, 2024 – April 19, 2024 - STEP 2 - Evaluation of applications at the faculty/IOSUD/DLMC level and issuing of Pre-enrolment Consent / Rejection, organization of the foreign language test at DLMC level.
* April 22, 2024 – May 3, 2024 - BRI centralizes the lists of Pre-enrolment Consent / Rejection from faculties/IOSUD/DLMC and the databases entries accompanying these decisions, informing candidates about the status of applications in the faculties/DLMC evaluation process.
* May 6-10, 2024 - BRI submits the applications admitted by faculties and DLMC to the ME for analysis and obtaining the Letter of Acceptance for studies.
* May – September - STEP 3 - Issuance of the official response by the Ministry of Education (Letter of Acceptance for studies / Rejection of the application). BRI keeps in touch with candidates to inform them about the status of the applications and the next steps to follow. Monitoring of tuition fee payments and issuance of certificates for visa application for candidates for whom the ME issues the Letter of Acceptance.
* September 27 – October 1 - STEP 4 - Hand in of the complete set of original documents and enrollment in Specializations.
* September 27 – October 30 - STEP 4 - Hand in of the complete set of original documents and registration for the preparatory year of Romanian language.
* Submission of application in the platform for non-EU candidates without Romanian ethnicity = according to the approved schedule for the admission of Romanian, EU, and EEA citizens for the admission sessions in July and September.
* Analysis of applications at organizational structures (faculty/IOSUD/DLMC) = simultaneously with the period approved in the admission schedule for Romanian, EU, and EEA citizens.
* Issuance of lists of candidates with Pre-enrolment Consent / Rejection from university structures (faculties, IOSUD/DLMC) = simultaneously with the period approved in the admission schedule of Romanian, EU, and EEA citizens (day of displaying final results).
* Collection of lists for centralization accompanied by Pre-enrolment Consent / Rejection from organizational structures (faculties, IOSUD/DLMC) at BRI and forwarding to the Ministry of Education the applications proposed by faculties for obtaining Letters of Acceptance to studies, respectively informing candidates about rejections.
* September 27 – October 1 – Hand in of the complete set of original documents and enrollment at faculties/IOSUD.
NOTES regarding the above timeline:
• The average file processing time at TUCN is a fortnight. Mandatory condition: the file must be complete. An incomplete file will not be processed, the file processing fee will not be refunded, and the candidate will receive a refusal from the university
• There is no separate master’s program in Architecture, as TUCN offers an integrated B.Sc. + M.Sc. (6 years of study).
The candidate’s file must contains the following documents:
The file shall be uploaded in the application provided.
All documents not originally issued in English, French or Romanian must be accompanied by legalized translations in one of these three languages.
The Curriculum available @ TUCN may be found at this link
Applicable university fees are listed here.
The candidate’s file is being analyzed by the faculty board based on the following criteria:
Note: The only documents of study that will be taken into account are the ones issued by an accredited institution
The Faculty may then issue a Pre-enrolment Consent or a Refusal.
Note: Incomplete files will not be processed and the processing fee will not be refunded.
As soon as the conditions at STEP 2, 2 a are met, IRO will send the candidate’s complete file to the Ministry of National Education for the Letter of Acceptance to studies to be issued.
After receiving the original Letter of Acceptance to studies, the candidate must contact the Romanian Embassy in the native or nearest country and obtain the b>visa for studies , which is mandatory.
Note: The Letter of Acceptance to studies is valid only beginning with the academic year mentioned in the document.
The prospective student must present the following items and documents to the International Relations Office (IRO) of TUCN:
If the file is valid, they will complete the registration at the faculty, from where they will receive documents necessary for obtaining the residence permit, the transportation card and so on.
Note1: IN CASE THE DOCUMENTS OF STUDIES HAVE NOT BEEN ORIGINALLY ISSUED IN ENGLISH OR FRENCH, LEGALIZED TRANSLATIONS ARE BEING REQUIRED.
Note2:THE ENROLMENT DEADLINE FOR ANY MASTER’S PROGRAM IS MID OCTOBER
Note3: DETAILS REGARDING THE TUITION FEE ARE AVAILABLE AT THIS LINK.
Note4: DETAILS ABOUT ACCOMMODATION IN THE TUCN CAMPUS MAY BE FOUND HERE.