* 4th of February - 13thof July - STEP 1 - Online application
* 7th of February - 21th of July - STEP 2 - Issuance of the Pre-enrolment Consent/Refusal
* February - July - Successful applications forwarded to the Ministry of Education (as soon as the file is complete and includes the Pre-enrolment consent, IRO sends it to the Ministry of Education for the next step).
* July - September - STEP 3 - Issuance of the official response by the Ministry of Education
* 27th of September - 15th of October - STEP 4 - Presenting the complete set of original documents and enrolment
NOTES regarding the above timeline:
• The average file processing time at TUCN is a fortnight. Mandatory condition: the file must be complete. An incomplete file will not be processed, the file processing fee will not be refunded, and the candidate will receive a refusal from the university
• There is no separate master’s program in Architecture, as TUCN offers an integrated B.Sc. + M.Sc. (6 years of study).
The candidate’s file must contains the following documents:
The file shall be uploaded in the application provided.
All documents not originally issued in English, French or Romanian must be accompanied by legalized translations in one of these three languages.
The Curriculum available @ TUCN may be found at this link
Applicable university fees are listed here.
The candidate’s file is being analyzed by the faculty board based on the following criteria:
Note: The only documents of study that will be taken into account are the ones issued by an accredited institution
The Faculty may then issue a Pre-enrolment Consent or a Refusal.
Note: Incomplete files will not be processed and the processing fee will not be refunded.
As soon as the conditions at STEP 2, 2 a are met, IRO will send the candidate’s complete file to the Ministry of National Education for the Letter of Acceptance to studies to be issued.
After receiving the original Letter of Acceptance to studies, the candidate must contact the Romanian Embassy in the native or nearest country and obtain the b>visa for studies , which is mandatory.
Note: The Letter of Acceptance to studies is valid only beginning with the academic year mentioned in the document.
The candidate must submit at IRO (International Relations Office of TUCN) the following original documents:
Note1: IN CASE THE DOCUMENTS OF STUDIES HAVE NOT BEEN ORIGINALLY ISSUED IN ENGLISH OR FRENCH, LEGALIZED TRANSLATIONS ARE BEING REQUIRED.
Note2: INFORMATION REGARDING THE TUITION FEE IS AVAILABLE AT THIS LINK.
Note3:THE ENROLMENT DEADLINE FOR THE CURRENT ACADEMIC YEAR FOR BACHELOR IS THE 14TH OF OCTOBER. DETAILS ABOUT ACCOMMODATION IN THE TUCN CAMPUS MAY BE FOUND HERE.