* 1st of April - 14thof July - STEP 1 - Online application
* 15th of July - 19th of July - STEP 2 - Issuance of the Pre-enrolment Consent
* 22nd of July - 25nd of July - STEP 3 - Applications being forwarded to the Ministry of Education
* 26th of July - 14th of September - Issuance of the official response by the Ministry of Education
* 24th of September - 14th of October - STEP 4 - Presenting the complete set of original documents at IRO and enrolment at the Doctoral School.
NOTES regarding intermediate processes:
• PhD candidates are due to contact a TUCN supervisor prior to submitting the file online. List available here
• TUCN receives the Acceptance Letter issued by the Ministry of Education for successful applicants
• TUCN sends the original Acceptance Letter at the address provided by each successful applicant
• The successful applicant obtains the visa for study from the Diplomatic Mission
The candidate’s file must contains the following documents:
The file shall be uploaded in the application provided.
All documents not originally issued in English, French or Romanian must be accompanied by legalized translations in one of these three languages.
The Curriculum available @ TUCN may be found at this link
Applicable university fees are listed here.
The PhD admission exam and language skills test are being established according to the regulations of the Doctoral School of the university
The Doctoral School may evaluate the files based on the criteria:
Note: The only documents of study that will be taken into account are the ones issued by an accredited institution
The Doctoral School may then issue a PhD Supervisor’s Consent or a Refusal.
Note: Incomplete files will not be processed and the processing fee will not be refunded.
As soon as the conditions at STEP 2, 2 a are met, IRO will send the candidate’s complete file to the Ministry of National Education for the Letter of Acceptance to studies to be issued.
After receiving the original Letter of Acceptance to studies, the candidate must contact the Romanian Embassy in the native or nearest country and obtain the b>visa for studies , which is mandatory.
Note: The Letter of Acceptance to studies is valid only beginning with the academic year mentioned in the document.
The candidate must submit at IRO (International Relations Office of TUCN) the following original documents:
Note1: IN CASE THE DOCUMENTS OF STUDIES HAVE NOT BEEN ORIGINALLY ISSUED IN ENGLISH OR FRENCH, LEGALIZED TRANSLATIONS ARE BEING REQUIRED.
Note2: INFORMATION REGARDING THE TUITION FEE IS AVAILABLE AT THIS LINK.
Note3:THE ENROLMENT DEADLINE FOR THE CURRENT ACADEMIC YEAR FOR BACHELOR IS THE 14TH OF OCTOBER. DETAILS ABOUT ACCOMMODATION IN THE TUCN CAMPUS MAY BE FOUND HERE.